[the full rules and regulations are on the noticeboard in the clubhouse]
· Any person who wishes to become a member must complete an application form and make payment of the relevant subscription.
· New members may be required to satisfy the Committee about their tennis ability before taking part in Club sessions.
· Members must wear sports kit, not beachwear, and must wear tennis shoes which have ribless soles that do not damage the grass courts and do not mark the hard courts.
· Subscription rates are agreed annually at the AGM.
· Annual subscriptions become due on May 1st or immediately for new members who join after that date.
· Any person ceasing to be a member forfeits all rights to and claim upon the Club, its property and its funds and has no right to the return of any part of their subscription.
· A member can bring guests to play at the Club provided that the name of each guest together with the member's name is entered in the book which is kept in the clubhouse and that the relevant fee is paid.
· Any member having a complaint about the Club shall make it known to the Secretary. Full details of the complaints procedure are on the noticeboard in the clubhouse.